As a service to clients and to the general public, the Moore Law Firm PLLC collects legal information and Virginia law resources and links from a variety of places and covering a variety of topics. The goal is to provide law-related materials that educate and even enlighten clients and other persons from the general public. It is hoped that this collection of law-related learning resources will grow over time and become a valuable resource to the community.
It is also hoped that these resources will lead you to further reading and discovery elsewhere. If you have any questions, suggestions, or would like to be pointed in the direction of additional law related resources of this nature please contact the Moore Law Firm PLLC.
The main focus is on divorce, family law, elder law and estate planning legal resources because those are the law firm’s primary practice areas.
Please be advised that no legal advice is intended by these resources or is being given in any way. If you are facing a legal matter you should seek legal advice from an experienced attorney who is familiar with the specific facts and circumstances in your particular case.
General Virginia family law and divorce informational pamphlets:
- Virginia State Bar Pamphlet “Children and Divorce”
- Virginia State Bar Family Law Section Pamphlet “Spare the Child” from parental conflict
- Virginia State Bar Pamphlet “Divorce in Virginia”
- Virginia State Bar “Financial Issues in Divorce in Virginia” pamphlet
- Virginia State Bar Family Law Section “Marriage in Virginia” pamphlet